Friday, September 3, 2010

Road Trip! - I’ll miss you!

I won't be actively blogging for the next couple of weeks.  We're taking a family trip down to California!  The primary reason was to attend the Japanese Classic Car Show.  My husband is show casing his car down there so it’s going to be a road trip with the kids.  I’ve just taught myself how to load music onto my iPhone.  I would have done that earlier, but honestly, I’ve been lazy busy.  However, on a long road trip, I’m not about to bring along tonnes of CDs!

If you are wondering, we and a group of friends are showcasing first generation Honda civics.  They were featured in Honda Tuning Magazine in March 2009.  I wasn’t in the photo shoot, I think I was working that day. 

Old School Hondas - Street Level - How Canada Preserves Honda's Past

Old School Hondas Group Photo

Well, we are just as excited as this show is near by Disney Land.  My daughter is so excited, she wants to meet her favourite princesses, Cinderella and Belle from Beauty and the Beast!  She has since she saw Disney’s Annual Christmas Parade on TV. 

While I’m away, I do have a blogging application on my iPhone that I’m trying out.  If I find access to free wi-fi down there, I might make a short entry or two! 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment