Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Son Turned One Year Old

Andrew (2) It was a couple of weeks ago.  We hosted a BBQ in his honour.  The bubble maker and sidewalk chalk were a hit with the kids.  I think my son’s favourite part was smooshing cake into his mouth.  My daughter spent most of her time bouncing around in the inflatable castle with her friends.  Thinking back on it, I don’t think she ate anything but cake and juice…whoops.  That’s what you get when you are busy hosting. 

My brother got this frog doll for him.  This doll is bigger then my son.  To put the size into perspective, note the eye’s are above the seat cushions.  My brother publicly carried it on the sky train to get to the party.  That’s so awesome!  He’s the type who doesn’t care what others think anyways.

He also got some great birthday cards!

The first two are handmade cards from two great friends of mine.  I really like the last one, the little ship actually stands up on its own.  All three will make wonderful keepsakes.

The biggest hit was these Tomy eggs.  He got these the day before so I opened these because they were so enduring.

My favourite is the one wearing glasses, reminds me of me.  I’m not orange though.

No comments:

Post a Comment